Last Modified: October 2, 2020
The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with StaffDocs and that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access, use, or register on the Site.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to visitors and users, including registrants.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site; and
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by StaffDocs, its licensors, affiliates, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The StaffDocs name and StaffDocs logo are trademarks of StaffDocs or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of StaffDocs. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including without limitation any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- For commercial, malicious, or harmful purposes (whether harmful to StaffDocs or any third party), including without limitation by interfering with the operation or effectiveness of the Site or StaffDocs’s business;
- To register on the Site using knowingly false information;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate StaffDocs, any StaffDocs employee or agent, another user, or any other person or entity (including without limitation by using names, IP addresses, email addresses, or any other related information associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm StaffDocs, its employees, agents, affiliates, users, visitors, or contributors of or to the Site, or may expose any of the foregoing to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, malware, ransomware, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
The Site may contain blogs, surveys, comment sections, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, upload, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) to StaffDocs, other users, visitors, and other persons content, documentation, data, or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
Any User Contribution you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and that you—not StaffDocs—have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, government or quasi-government agencies, or court or administrative order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS STAFFDOCS AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY STAFFDOCS OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or other protected class;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising, unless the user has obtained our prior written consent; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
In an effort to ensure the content hosted on the Site is not infringing on another’s rights, we provide an easy process for the submission of complaints regarding User Contributions. To understand this process and our policies related thereto, please review our Copyright Policy where such process and policies are explained and described.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
No Reliance on Information Posted
The information and materials presented on or through the Site are made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information or materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
No content or any other information, material, or service presented on or through the Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. To the extent any information or material presented on or through the Site contains or involves clinical or healthcare-related matters, such information or material is not and shall not be considered a substitute for the professional judgment of a healthcare professional in diagnosing or treating patients. Neither StaffDocs nor you are permitted to advise, diagnose, or otherwise treat any users of this Site, except pursuant to a valid, legally compliant patient-practitioner relationship between you and the applicable user(s). Users accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of the information and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, or damages arising from the use of such information. We do not recommend or endorse any specific drugs, tests, clinicians, practitioners, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, “off-label” drug uses, or other such information that may be mentioned on the Site.
The Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, authors, commenters, contributors, editors, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by StaffDocs, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person, organization, or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of StaffDocs. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials or information provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Site
We may update any content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the materials, information, or content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such materials, information, or content.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Site
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish any link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site;
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site; or
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Site is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ALL SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER STAFFDOCS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH STAFFDOCS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER STAFFDOCS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH STAFFDOCS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
STAFFDOCS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL STAFFDOCS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Site is operated by StaffDocs, LLC 7776 S. Pointe Pkwy W., Ste 270, Phoenix, AZ 85044.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated above in the manner and by the means set forth in our Copyright Policy.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.